Look no further for Martial Arts in Bournemouth, At GB Academy we have it covered
Great place to train. Really friendly and the instructors have made us all feel welcome on the new beginnersVictoria James
Have recently joined the Beginners Muay Thai boxing course at GB Academy and absolutely love it! The instructors areSammy Hancock
I have almost completed a Muay Thai beginner boxing course and I've loved every minute. I was quite nervousJackie Pitt Beginners Muay Thai Course Member
GB Academy ticked all the boxes for me when I was looking for a new training space. Friendly, clean,Timothy Windebank Filipino Martial Arts Practitioner
Academy of Mixed Martial Arts
"Bruce Lee's Philosophy and art "Jeet Kune Do" (JKD) is the guiding principal of the Gary Baker Academy of Mixed Martial Arts in Bournemouth"
The Academy offers training and guidance through the arts of:
- Muay-Thai (Thai Boxing) (Adults)
- Filipino Kali / Eskrima (Adults/Kids)
- Panantukan Filipino Boxing (Adults/Kids)
- Brazilian Jiu - Jitsu (Adults/Kids)
- NoGi Jiu-Jitsu (Adults/Kids)
We also offer:
- Ladies self defence courses.
- Kids Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, No Gi & Filipino Boxing/FMA classes for 7yrs - 14 yrs.
- 6 week beginners courses in Muay Thai Boxing
- Additional and bespoke courses are available from simple personal safety concepts to highly skilled weapons training and tactical combat.
Pad drills one the best ways to develop reflexes, punching...
Reaction time – The ability to respond to something… Fast!...
Boost Confidence. Adults and children who take martial arts classes...
Whether its your 1st, 2nd or 10th interclub or your...